International Students


Reservoir West Primary School is accredited by the International Student Program Unit to enrol International Students.


Those students would be Dependant International Students, which are those whose parents are studying as international students at a registered Victorian Tertiary institution and hold a 570 or 572-575 Student Visa. Dependant students travel under their parent's student visa and are usually covered by Overseas Student Family Health Cover (OSFHC).


All parents of students holding such Visas and intending to enrol at Reservoir West Primary School must complete the online International Student Application process (see below) as well as completing the local school enrolment form.

Permanent Resident Visa holders are awarded the same status as Australian citizens when enrolling at a Victorian private or government school.

Online Application

Reservoir West Enrolment Form

The Principal can be contacted at any time through the school email address.


In some cases above, full International Students Fees will have to be paid, however some Visa classes are exempt. Click here for a full list of Visa Subclass and Conditions For Enrolment in a Victorian Government School.

Should you have any enquiries regarding the online application, please contact the International Student Program Unit on +61 3 9637 2990 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.